Music, videos, trivia, stories, books, gigs and news. Here you´ll find stuff on the great bands from the 70s and 80s!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Ratt Drummer Bobby Blotzer: "Ratt Is a National Treasure"

Ratt drummer Bobby Blotzer has released the following statement:

"I've been getting a lot of mixed feedback from RATT fans regarding my
comments on Facebook, and I wanted to take a moment to clarify my position and hopefully provide some valuable perspective."

"Let me first say that I regard the band Ratt as a national treasure and something I feel privileged to be a part of for 30 years. I feel like we create great music, and bring a signature sound different from other bands out there keeping
rock and roll alive. It is my love for all things Ratt that makes delays in touring, and creating music that much more frustrating."

"I am extremely proud of our new album, 'Infestation' (video of ´Eat Me Up Alive´ below). It was great getting back with my fellow Pi Ratts and finding out that our magic is still there. I want to continue. I want to make more music. I want to hang with the fans."

"I want you to know that I simply want Ratt to continue year in and year out making great music and celebrating rock and roll with our fans."

"Regardless of any drama, know that Ratt is alive and well. We're just trying to figure out which flavor to frost the cake with!"



No comments:

Post a Comment