Music, videos, trivia, stories, books, gigs and news. Here you´ll find stuff on the great bands from the 70s and 80s!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Megadeth: Video Interview With Bassist David Ellefson

SIT Strings recently conducted an interview with Megadeth bassist David Ellefson. You can now watch the chat below.

Megadeth mainman Dave Mustaine said in a recent interview that the band's new album is shaping up to be "more like (2009's) 'Endgame', maybe sticking in that vein and going a little forward toward what I like."

Speaking to Australia's FasterLouder, Mustaine said he preferred "Endgame"'s more aggressive moments. "We were forced, in a way, to have to do certain things and it's really easy for me to blame somebody, but at the end of the day it was my fault, I could have said no, but I didn't," he said. "I was nervous that we were going to end up getting kicked off the label. I figured I would rather go underground and play what I like, and not sell as many
records, but still be able to look myself in the face in the morning."


No comments:

Post a Comment