Music, videos, trivia, stories, books, gigs and news. Here you´ll find stuff on the great bands from the 70s and 80s!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Ace Frehley: Working On New Album, New Book



During a brand new interview with I Heart Guitar, original KISS guitarist Ace Frehley spoke about his future plans.

He said, "I've started working on a new album, I'm writing a new book… there are a lot of good things on the horizon. At this point, I think [the next book is] just going to be an extension of 'No Regrets'. There's so much I left out because of the deadline, but after talking with so many different people I've got so many stories that have eluded me over the years. And there just wasn't enough room to put them into 'No Regrets', and I was past the deadline as it was. But I think I'm going to come out with something in the effect of like a 'No Regrets II'. But I also have the idea to put out a guitar book with all my guitar effects, tricks, recording techniques… I've learned a lot of tricks from working with a lot of great producers over the years, and I think I should write a book about it."

2 comments:

  1. Whatever the new book is...I will be purchasing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will be the first inline

    ReplyDelete