Music, videos, trivia, stories, books, gigs and news. Here you´ll find stuff on the great bands from the 70s and 80s!

Friday, July 19, 2013

Bob Daisley: "For Facts Sake"; Autobiography Out In August; Book Signing In London


Legendary bassist Bob Daisley (Ozzy Osbourne, Rainbow, Uriah Heep, Gary Moore, Black Sabbath) has announced a book signing for his upcoming autobiography, "For Facts Sake".

Says Bob: "I'll be doing a one-off book signing in London while I'm there in August. My ol' pal Lee Kerslake will be there to 'meet and greet' as well. Hope to see many of you there!"

Date: Saturday, August 10th
Time: Between 2 - 4 PM
Place: New Kings Road The Vintage Guitar Emporium, London, SW6 4SG.


About For Facts Sake, Bob states: "Well folks, at long last, my autobiography For Facts Sake is ready to roll. It's taken me over four years to complete. It covers every band and artist that I've ever worked with and has over 460 photos (many of them color) within and throughout the text. I wanted to make it affordable for the many fans that have given their support. I hope that it lives up to your expectations."

Another message from Bob's Webmaster states: "As Bob will now be signing books in the UK on August 10th, if anyone has already ordered a signed copy but would prefer to turn up on the day to meet Bob and Lee, we would happily refund the postage charge and have your book ready to be signed at The Vintage Guitar Emporium. Please email webmaster@bobdaisley.com if you would like us to arrange this for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment